Sunday, 22 November 2015

A lovely though long Sunday

My day started early. I had to drop my husband to the airport for an early flight. We had to get up at 3:30 am, and because I had to help him with his luggage ( a lot of it), I ended up eating at the airport with him, before I came home.

I chose eggs and bacon and toast, and I did well just eating one slice of the toast, and i didn't finish the eggs either as I was full.

When I got home (to an empty house as bubs was staying at her grandparents for the night), I took the time to change the beds and put some laundry through, and then I went out for an early walk. It was very a very pretty morning with sone early morning fog burning off. No photos, because I forgot.

I then went to my parents and got there just in time to get bubs up, my niece and nephew were staying there too, so we hung out watching some kids tv (weekend treat), and playing games etc.  I also got a small snooze in while they all had breakfast. The rest of my day has been running round getting groceries, and doing chores. My bubba is asleep right now, and I'm taking the chance to get the garden watered and write this.

I'm off to work shortly and have packed some sushi, an orange and some chicken. I also ate a salad and chicken roll and some strawberries for lunch. Yum.

So to finish up the day

Steps 15404
Cals 1768

and I didn't feel hungry today!

No comments:

Post a Comment