Sunday, 22 November 2015

A Busy Monday

There is a lot happening today, thank goodness I've got the day off work.

I woke up early and my neck was super sore, probably from sleeping in a different bed last night (Sleeping at my parents as they were baby sitting bubba while I was at work). Some voltaren and panadol helped.

I was able to get out for a walk, which was a bonus as I thought I wouldn't be able to get one in today.

I've been getting lots of chores done, have pre-made a lasagne for tonight, and been to the post office, got some banking done, and general tidying up. I'm at home with bubba at the moment and taking a quick break during her nap.

I was thinking about why I wan't feeling hungry yesterday, and took a look at my macros, and noticed I had had more protein than usual, so I'm trying to make that a priority for the next few days, to see if I can continue with the low hunger. It makes things so much easier.

I'm not sure I can check back in later with my steps and cals, but I am on track for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment